This was well worth your effort! Many thanks. At last a very easy to follow OBS, Mac, DDJ-400 guide.
By way of a post on the OBS forums, I found this guide that covers damn near anything you could want to know about streaming a live DJ set within the context of a setup guide for one of those streaming festivals that are currently happening.
Big Sur Update: I’ve tested and confirmed that, at least for me, Blackhole is still working with Rekordbox and OBS as expected. Rekordbox is not super stable at the moment (it’s usable, but CPU and fan usage is insane and it usually crashes around an hour into a set) however there seems to be an aggressive number […]
- My Collection of Default Betaflight CLI Dumps
- Calculating 26 Bit Wiegand RFID Values with PHP
- DJ Sets: Fake Meats & Fat Beats #6 @ So Radish (via Livestream) – 6/27/20 (Audio)
- An Absurdly Comprehensive Guide to Streaming DJ Sets via OBS
- Using a Mac virtual audio driver to get a direct Rekordbox audio stream in OBSBig Sur Update
Thank you so much for this information. It was extremely helpful setting up my DDJ-400/Rekordbox/OBS on my Mac!